3.2.14 University GF DF HA Employees


There is no employer-employee relationship between the university and Graduate Fellows, Doctoral Fellows or Housing Authority Employees. However, these individuals are entitled to medical insurance.




Benefits Administration

  1. Receive notification of individuals to receive coverage for:

    1. Graduate Fellows from Graduate Office.

    2. Doctoral Fellows from ORSPS.

    3. Housing Authority Employees from Housing Authority.

  2. Enter demographic data into HRS.

  3. Send Notice of Staff Benefits Change, form 785, to the individual and Payroll.