Transfer Non Academic




Human Resources

  1. Notify Home Unit that employee has accepted offer of transfer.

Home Unit

  1. Forward the pre-printed Personnel Assignment (PASS), form 787, to Employing Unit.

Employing Unit

  1. Complete new assignment information on PASS.

  2. Sign and send PASS to Dean/Director for approval.


  1. Review and sign PASS to indicate approval.

  2. Send PASS to Human Resources

Human Resources

  1. Enter change into HRS.

  2. Send copies of PASS to Payroll and Benefits Administration.

  3. Distribute copies of PASS.

  4. Send Notice of Personnel Action (NPA), form 786, to Employing Unit for distribution to employee within ten (10) days.